This is the part of my page where I am supposed to talk about myself which is my least favorite thing to do.
Quick synopsis of my life:
- I am originally from California so I am really good at saying the word “like.”
- I went to high school in the south where I learned about how amazing sweet tea can be.
- Fun fact, I won a gold medal at nationals for Trampoline.
- Somehow I ended up going to college in Washington, DC and thought I would go into activism and politics. It didn’t happen.
- Right now, I am eating my way through the world as a “Digital Nomad” which is fancy for traveling around and taking advantage of favorable exchange rates.
Long story short: I want to make the world faster, more productive, and add a little color while I’m at it. My dream job is to work eighty hours a week and be so excited that every day I run, and hopefully don’t trip, into the office. I enjoy taking work seriously, but I don’t think that means I have to take myself too seriously. If you’re changing the world, let’s chat.